Add an Extra Room with a Conservatory
A conservatory allows you to make the most of the space available by creating an area that maximises the feeling of light and space.
Whether you plan to use your new conservatory as an office, a dining area, a play room or a place to entertain or relax in, our custom made designs guarantee to offer the ideal solution.
With styles ranging from the traditional Victorian, the classic Edwardian, the particularly light and airy Gable End to the more contemporary Lean-to sunrooms – we are sure that you will find a design that will bring new life and energy to your home. Whatever style or combination of styles you decide on, your uPVC Conservatory will be tailored to your individual needs creating your own ideal space.
SkyPods and Warm Roofing Systems
Skypod skylights provide an innovative and alternative to aluminium skylights or conservatory roof systems that’s a beautifully cost-effective way to add height and space to a room.
They are versatile enough for most situations, with a range of sizes, colours and finishes and don’t just provide stylishly contemporary looks but excellent energy efficiency, too. The Skypod range of pitched roof skylights for flat roofs extends from compact designs to those offering larger glass areas and clean sightlines, and they’re designed to be fast and easy to install.
Our warm roof conservatory system has been engineered through innovation, technical design and years’ of practical experience to create probably the best conservatory roof system available.
With hundreds of happy homeowners enjoying the benefits of our conservatory roof systems, it can replace the roof on most existing conservatory builds including most glass, fibreglass and polycarbonate roofing systems, all without the need for additional bracing.
Our Conservatory Range
We have a great range of styles to choose from including:-
- Lean-To is a conservatory with a single slope roof
- Gable – an Edwardian shaped conservatory that does not slope back at the front of the conservatory leaving a triangular shaped window frame to the front elevation
- Edwardian – a square fronted conservatory with a ridge central in the roof
- Victorian – a bay fronted conservatory with a ridge central in the roof, normally with three (or occasionally 5) segments at the front
- P Shape – a combination shaped conservatory normally with a lean to at the side of either a Victorian or an Edwardian shaped conservatory